The Riverview Men’s Ministry exists to facilitate the spiritual growth and development of our men as they serve Christ and make a positive impact for the Lord in the lives of others.
Riverview sees the Men’s Minisitry as multi-faceted in these ways:
1) Home Groups – our desire would be for every man to connect in a Home Group in the church and develop godly relationships with others in that group.
2) Bible Studies like Men’s Fraternity – Men’s Fraternity is a class that runs from Mid-September through March. It’s a video curriculum that gives a wonderful overview of what it means to be a Christian authentic man. The studies are held on Tuesday nights and Wednesday mornings, giving flexibility for our men who join the study. Contact Pastor Mel if you are interested.
3) Men’s Fellowship and Outreach activities such as:
– Men’s Retreats – Our last Men’s Retreat was held at the Palomar Christian Conference Center. It was a great time of worship, teaching, growth, and fun for the 40 men who went. Watch for information regarding our next retreat in April, 2015!
– Camping Trips – Although not officially organized through the Men’s Ministry, these events attract men in our church (and their families) to connect in the surroundings of God’s creation. Trips in the past have been to Ocotillo Wells and various State Parks.
– Motorcycle Rides – Occasionally, the Men’s Ministry will hold motorcycle rides for anyone wanting to join in. These take place after a Sunday morning service and allow time for great fellowship and enjoyment. Riverview Church Group Motorcycle Release Form.
– Golf Outings – Once a year in the spring, we schedule a golf outing with other churches as an opportunity to invite friends to a church event that allows for connecting and bonding around the game of golf. Check our website for more details.