We have many ways for women to connect at riverview church.
The following studies and teams meet throughout the year:
- Coffee Break - A community Bible Study which provides women the opportunity to investigate the Bible in a non-denominational, seeker friendly small group setting. Three levels are offered: beginning, intermediate & advanced. There is a one-time registration fee of $10 at sign-up. Meetings are on Wednesday's from 9:45-11:30 am, and will start up in the Fall. Childcare is not available for this study.
- Tuesday Morning Studies - These Tuesday studies use a variety of study materials. Offered in fall and spring, these 7 to 10-week studies are offered in the morning (9:30-noon) and evening (6:30-8:30 pm).
- MOMLife - A community of moms learning practical parenting tools to make a difference in their families and community. Childcare is available during meetings. Meet 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month from 9:30-11: 30 am, except during the summer. Check them out on Facebook at Fallbrook MOMlife.
- Quilting Ministry - Quilts are a tangible item that can bring comfort to people who have a special need or challenge in their lives. The idea of this ministry is to bring together those who love quilting to create quilts while praying for the folks who will be receiving them. The group meets on the 3rd Tuesday each month, from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- The Daniel Plan - 40 Days to a Healthier Life, is centered on five essentials that will guarantee your success: faith, food, fitness, focus, and friends, and will start up in the Fall.
- Ladies Beach & Book Club Day - You are invited to a Ladies Beach and Book Club Day! It will be held at Oceanside Harbor every other Friday from 11:00-2:00 beginning Friday, July 12. They will be starting with the book “Here Now” by Kate Merrick. Contact Anna for more details at 760-419-0893.