We have many ways for women to connect at riverview church.
The following studies and teams meet throughout the year
- Coffee Break - A community Bible Study which provides women the opportunity to investigate the Bible in a non-denominational, seeker friendly small group setting. Three levels are offered: beginning, intermediate & advanced. There is a one-time registration fee of $10 at sign-up.
- Tuesday Morning Studies -The Women's Tuesday Bible study begins on Tuesday, September 15. They are doing the study "Better - A study of Hebrews" by Jen Wilkin. They will meet in small group outdoor settings at homes and also via Zoom. Call the church office to sign up.
- MOMLife - MomLife fall semester is starting Wednesday, September 16th, at 6:30pm. They will be meeting outside under the tents. It is every 1st and third Wednesday of the month. MomLife is a Ministry at church that reaches out to Mom's with younger children and gives them a safe place to come and laugh, grow and make new connections. Check them out on Facebook at Fallbrook MOMlife.
- The Daniel Plan - 40 Days to a Healthier Life, is centered on five essentials that will guarantee your success: faith, food, fitness, focus, and friends. Ladies, beginning Thursday, September 3rd, from 2 - 3:30 pm. Also, become Daniel Strong through weekly outdoor activities on Tuesdays from 9 - 10:30 am.
- All for Him - Quilting Ministry - Quilts are a tangible item that can bring comfort to people who have a special need or challenge in their lives. The idea of this ministry is to bring together those who love quilting to create quilts while praying for the folks who will be receiving them. The group meets on the 1st and 3rd Monday each month, from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.