We have many ways for women to connect at riverview church.
The following studies and teams meet throughout the year:
- Women's Retreat - Join us at Murrieta Hot Springs Conference Center on November 15-17. Our special guest speaker is Octavia Louis, a women's conference speaker, homeschool mom, and world missions traveler. Her topic is "Illuminated: Our Identity in Christ". Click Here to sign up. The cost is $190 for the full retreat, and $100 for Saturday only. Moms with non-mobile babies can attend Saturday (Conference Center Policy).
- Coffee Break - A community Bible Study which provides women the opportunity to investigate the Bible in a non-denominational, seeker friendly small group setting. Three levels are offered: beginning, intermediate & advanced. There is a one-time registration fee of $10 at sign-up. Meetings are on Wednesday's from 9:45-11:30 am, and will start up on September 18. This year they will be doing two studies: "God's Love - Knowing God Through the Psalms", and "Listening to God". Childcare is not available for this study.
- Tuesday Morning Studies - These Tuesday studies use a variety of study materials. Offered in fall and spring, these 7 to 10-week studies are offered in the morning (9:30-noon) and evening (6:30-8:30 pm). The next study begins Tuesday, September 24th and will be offered at 9:30 am - Noon, and 6:30 - 8:30 pm, here at the church. This 8 session study from Kelly Minter, is titled "Finding God Faithful".
- MOMLife - A community of moms learning practical parenting tools to make a difference in their families and community. Childcare is available during meetings. Meet 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month from 9:30-11: 30 am, except during the summer. Check them out on Facebook at Fallbrook MOMlife.
- Quilting Ministry - Quilts are a tangible item that can bring comfort to people who have a special need or challenge in their lives. The idea of this ministry is to bring together those who love quilting to create quilts while praying for the folks who will be receiving them. The group meets on the 3rd Tuesday each month, from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- The Daniel Plan - 40 Days to a Healthier Life, is centered on five essentials that will guarantee your success: faith, food, fitness, focus, and friends, and will start up on Thursday, September 12 at 9:30 am. This next session focuses on 'Faith'.
- Ladies Beach & Book Club Day - You are invited to a Ladies Beach and Book Club Day! It will be held at Oceanside Harbor every other Friday from 11:00-2:00 beginning Friday, July 12. They will be starting with the book “Here Now” by Kate Merrick. Contact Anna for more details at 760-419-0893.