- I serve as the Lead Pastor of Riverview Church.
- I completed my Master’s of Divinity from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (TEDS) as well as substantial work toward my Doctorate at the same school.
- I love telling people about Jesus Christ and teaching God’s Word, and love spending time with my family.
- My wife Barbara and I met and were married in Germany and have six children: Joelle, Brieanna, Mandy, Caden, Brady and Capri.
- My favorite coffee drink is a straight coffee.
- I am the CPA and enjoy using my finance background to serve the REFC family.
- My hobbies are golf, and tennis when my knee is working.
- I am privileged to have four grandsons ages 4 and under, which gives me an excuse to do Legos with them. My beautiful wife Lisa and I are looking forward to doing a little more traveling since she retired late 2019.
- Regarding coffee, I really only like the pseudo-coffees, like frappuccino and coffee ice cream. :-)
Pastor of High School & Young Adults
- I am the Pastor of Young Adults and High School students.
- My Hobbies include reading and throwing axes.
- I am blessed with a lovely bride, Marlo, and our newborn son Weylan.
- My favorite coffee drink is a Vanilla Bean Americano.
Children's Ministry Director
- I am the Children's Ministry Director here at Riverview.
- My hobbies are camping with my family, going to the beach and hiking.
- My husband Kenny and I have three children, Wyatt, Zaya, and Cannon.
- My favorite coffee drink is an Americano.
Junior High School & Family Pastor
- I am the pastor of Junior High and Young Families
- I also oversee Media & Technology
- My hobbies are making home videos of my family.
- My wife Alyssa and I have two boys, Judah and River, and a daughter named Joni.
- My favorite coffee drink is a Dirty Chai!
Women's Ministry Director
- I serve as the Women’s Director here at Riverview and have a passion for seeing people fall in love with Jesus and His Word.
- I also have been on staff with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, helping students grow closer to Jesus for the last 18 years.
- My husband is Miguel and we have a son, Mikey.
- My hobbies include traveling, baking, and writing.
- My favorite coffee drink is anything with pumpkin of peppermint but unfortunately... Decaf for me.
Pastor of Home Groups & Biblical Instruction
- I oversee the Home Group ministry, Riverview University and Adult Bible Fellowship(ABF).
- I also serve in our facilities department.
- I have a Master’s of Divinity degree from Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA).
- My hobbies include— weightlifting/exercise, and I also run a weekly Bible study podcast.
- I like my coffee on the stronger side— with a little bit of cream to smooth it out, and a little bit of honey to give it some sweetening!
Pastor of Counseling
- I oversee the counseling ministry as well as the recovery and LAFF ministries.
- I am one of the biblical instructors at Riverview University.
- I have my Master’s degree in Bible Exposition from Talbot school of Theology.
- My hobbies include gardening, reading, and hiking/camping.
- I am blessed to be married to my lovely wife Amy, and privileged to be the father of my son Levi, and my daughter, Lyla.
- I like quality coffee, no Folgers for me...unless, that is all that is available.
- I am the Worship Pastor coordinating with volunteers for Sunday worship and other events.
- My hobbies besides music, are cooking, and baking bread.
- My wife's name is Claudia.
- My favorite coffee drink is a black coffee.
- I am the Connections Coordinator, connecting our congregation through prayer requests, phone calls and Sunday mornings, and sharing Christ's love and hugs.
- My hobbies are playing the piano for fun.
- I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Greg since July 1974, raised a son and three daughters. I have an eclectus parrot, and finches.
- My favorite coffee drink is a Chocolate Chip Frappuccino.
- I am the Administrative Coordinator and have a passion for serving others.
- Some of my favorite hobbies are crafting, doing hair, and spending time with family.
- My husband, Paul and I have a daughter, Liliana and Marco.
- My favorite coffee drink is a Cinnamon Vanilla Latte.
- I am the Facilities Manager.
- My hobbies are woodworking, stamp & coin collecting, and antiquing.
- I am married and have six kids and eleven grandkids.
- My favorite coffee drink is a coffee with cream.
Director of Operations
- I am the Director of Operations.
- My hobbies are traveling, and working out.
- My husband Sean and I have a rescue dog named Koda.
- My favorite coffee drink is a cappuccino.
- I serve as a part time administrative assistant at Riverview.
- My hobbies include telling people about Jesus, baking, painting, and gold prospecting.
- I am extremely blessed to be married to the love of my life, Dan!
- My favorite coffee drink is an iced caramel ribbon crunch.
Media and Technology Manager
- I serve as the media and technology manager at Riverview Church.
- My hobbies include telling dad jokes, playing music, and taking photos.
- My wife and I have two fur babies named Billie and Brandi.
- My favorite coffee drink is an iced coffee with some half and half.
Musical Director / Worship Tracks
- I serve as the musical director at Riverview Church.
- My hobbies include making music and walking my dogs.
- My wife and I have two pups named Millie and Frida.
- My favorite coffee drink is a decaf black coffee.